A share exchange can be used for a variety of commercial purposes and should be free of tax if structured correctly.
This convenient 30 minute webinar will explain what we use share exchanges for and will take you through some simple practical steps to structuring them.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to share exchanges
- What we use them for
- Cash and asset protection
- Increasing share capital
- Management buy-outs
- Capital Gains relief
- How the relief works
- Technical conditions for relief
- Anti-avoidance provisions
- Stamp Duty
- Relief from stamp duty
- Cases where relief is not available
- Companies without share capital
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Tuesday 9th July 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
To find out more and to book click here: