The corporate intangibles regime has been around since 2002 but major changes were introduced in FA 2019.
This convenient short webinar with Pete Miller will bring you up to date on those changes.
What You Will Learn
This webinar will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to corporate intangibles
- Degrouping charges
- Degrouping of chargeable assets after FA 2011
- Degrouping of chargeable intangible assets after FA 2011
- Practical impact
- Relief for goodwill and other relevant assets
- Relevant assets
- The relief
- Qualifying conditions
- Business acquisition
- Qualifying IP assets
- When acquired
- Partial relief cases
- Proportion of qualifying IP assets
- Notional accounting value
This pre-recorded webinar will be streamed at 12:30pm on Monday 15th July 2019 and will remain available to view by delegates who have registered by then for 90 days.
To find out more and to book click here: